Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I Hate Introductions >.<

You know how they make you introduce in class full of unfamiliar faces in first day of school? or how your new teacher request everyone to say something about yourself so he or she could familiarize with the class one by one? I really..really.. hate that.

Im cool with stating my name, age, where i live and all that. but extracting other information like what kind of person you are, your likes, truly wracks my nerves.

I just don't know what to say. what i will say.

You know, if a person throws a sudden question at me to say something of who i am, i probably would just stare at them w/ my shoulders shrugging.


In my Social Networking profile accounts, i always leave the "about me section" blank or write something like "get to know me, or its for you to find out" but I guess describing myself would just be too complex & complicated for me.

It would take a lot of explanation, no matter how much i wanted to choose words that describes who i am. maybe my characteristic contradicts the other. i suck big time in introductions. maybe i don't know who i truly am.

Or maybe its just me who complicate things. lol NAH. I don't really want to know. :3

lol.

orrr.... im just ..probably.. having difficulty in conveying.

No comments:

Post a Comment